About Us

WAD Solutions - a decade
of excellence in Development & SEO

WAD Solutions began with small company website development for local clients in Bulgaria in January, 2009. In just a few years, we took on more complex development jobs for corporates.

By 2012, we started offering Search Engine Optimization services to local clients and soon expanded to SEO consulting for international clients across the world; servicing clients in Australia, Canada, across Europe and locally in Bulgaria.

Read More

With this experience came the urge for bigger and more complex projects. So, in 2014, along with developing informational websites for companies, we took on big custom projects and e-commerce solutions for businesses and corporations.

We have since enjoyed creating full-stack e-commerce solutions and have shifted our focus to this; building professional e-commerce websites, creating back-end support, and integrating it with the client's ERP system, distribution program, and/or work flow software. Though we still build excellent informational websites for SMEs and corporates upon request.

Also, we have maintained our reputation of excellence in Search Engine Optimization over the years. Backed by creative thinking, innovation, and years of experience, we deliver amazing and long-lasting results on this service every time.

SEO Pricing Policy:

  • Results Focused Payment - You make a 30% down payment for our security and pay the remaining 70% ONLY IF the SEO campaign is successful and achieves its goals. You have the option to pay the balance monthly if you prefer this way.


More than 10 years of experience in Website Development and SEO.


All the clients we’ve worked with before continue to trust us with their new projects.


A record of excellence handling hundreds of projects across Europe, Australia & North America.


With competence and innovation we stay with projects till the successful end.

Our Products

Most web design agencies focus on new developments and full redesigns. There is no one to help businesses stuck in the middle; businesses with nice websites who need a little push to deliver the needed results. WAD solutions is helping these businesses by building amazing plugins for WP projects, modules for e-commerce websites, and simple, yet effective micro-services that assure the needed push to be successful.


Custom Scripts

Small programs (plugins) which improve performance and functionality, which can be installed on any website—either as a shared hosted or self-hosted solution.

E-commerce Modules

Custom made, platform-specific components, used to improve the user experience to boost sales on e-commerce websites.

SEO Micro Services

Simple, fact-driven reports and solutions for websites’ SEO and Google SERP performance, proven to work long-term.

Problem Solving

Excellent website analytic services which will help identify and solve performance problems.

Our Services

We offer the complete website development and search engine optimization (SEO) solutions for clients worldwide. From simple informational websites, to small company solutions, and big e-Commerce solutions, every project matters. A decade of experience, commitment to details, and the will to succeed guarantees your best experience every single time.

Stay in touch with us

Subscribe now and get 10% OFF all our products and services + a completely free SEO audit service for your website. Always be one of the first to receive our best promotions and discounts. Stay in touch to get news about new version releases or new product developments.

Contact Us

Contact us if you need more information about our work, products and services.

Our Office Addresses

Sofia, Bulgaria
  • 41 Cherni Vrah Blvd.
    Lozenec District, 1407 Sofia,
  • info@wadsolutions.com
Toronto, Canada
  • Design First Media Ltd
  • 70 Paisley Blvd. West,
    Mississauga, ON L5B 1E1
  • toronto@wadsolutions.com